"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." - Michael Jordan
Sports Team Training at Limitless Performance is focused on creating a motivating and positive environment that creates a Team Building atmosphere as players compete and challenge each other during tough training sessions.
The Team Training Sessions are also focused on developing each players individual needs for the betterment of the team. Development includes; building character, developing skill, creating athleticism, and producing strength and conditioning.
No matter which sport your team is playing, strength and conditioning is crucial to your teams success. Your players need to be strong, fast, and remain healthy throughout the season to be successful.
Limitless Performance has worked with many teams ranging from the Peewee level to the Junior level. We have Coached many Boys and Girls Teams along the way. Over the years we have worked with Hockey teams, Soccer teams, Basketball teams, Baseball teams, and Lacrosse teams.
1. Functional Strength: Functional strength training involves performing compound/multi-joint exercises designed to enhance the relationship between your body’s muscular and nervous systems. Improving full body strength to enhance athletic performance! There is no myth that Speed is generated from Power – Sprinters, Speed Skaters, and ALL other Speed Athletes have tremendous Strength, Power, and Speed!
2. Sports Conditioning: Anaerobic (short bursts between zero seconds and two minutes) and Aerobic (cardiovascular based conditioning greater than two minutes) training are used to improve the athlete’s overall sports conditioning levels.
3. Plyometric Training: Based on the Russian and Euopean style of athletic training, plyometrics are the combination of strength, speed, specific muscular endurance, and most importantly the ability to be explosive and powerful.
4. Speed-Agility-Quickness: The combination of strength, conditioning, and explosive power. Speed, Agility, and Quickness are the key factors for elite athletes. Transfering the strength and conditioning into athletic play through speed, agility and quickness must be developed through drills and exercises away from the field of play.
5. Flexibility and Maintenance: At Limitless Performance it is crucial that our athletes maintain their muscular flexibility to allow for complete strength development. It is also crucial that athletes maintain their flexibility to prevent injuries during their seasons! Daily and weekly maintenance are an important part of the Limitless program to ensure athlete success.
6. Nutrition: It is no myth that without proper nutrition and supplementation athletes will not achieve peak performance levels. Athletes are provided with nutritional coaching and the opportunity to participate in our nutrition and/or supplement programs to maximize success. At Limitless it is extremely important that our athlete’s understand that without proper nutrition and recovery they are limiting their opportunities to achieve their athletic goals!